Saidov Alonur Bakhtinurovich
Head of the Department of Hematology, Transfusiology and Laboratory of the Tashkent Medical Academy
Tel.: +998 71 278-79-35
E-mail: Personal: email@example.com Corporative: firstname.lastname@example.org
1986-1992. Second Tashkent State Medical Institute, Faculty of Medicine
1992-1995. Second Tashkent State Medical Institute, trainee researcher, post-graduate student of Pathophysiology department (diploma of candidate of medical sciences)
1997-1998. Second Tashkent State Medical Institute, doctoral student of the Department of Normal Physiology
1986-1992 – Student of Tashkent State Medical, Second Tashkent State Medical Institute
1992-1997 – Second Tashkent State Medical Institute, trainee-applicant, graduate student, assistant, senior lecturer of the Pathophysiology Department
1997-1998-Doctoral student of the Department of Normal Physiology
1998-2001-Senior Researcher of the Central Research Institute
2001-2002-Associate Professor of the Department of Normal Physiology
2002-2005 – Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Medicine
2005-2009-Associate Professor, Professor of the Department of Normal, Pathological Physiology and Pathological Anatomy, Tashkent Medical Academy
2009-2012-Deputy Chief Physician, Chief Physician of the Scientific Research Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion
2012- still now. Director of the Research Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion
2017 – until now. Head of the Department of Hematology, Transfusiology and Laboratory of the Tashkent Medical Academy
1995. – Defense of a Candidate dissertation on the theme “Changes in microhemocirculation of internal organs and energy metabolism in the liver with experimental myocarditis. Tashkent
2006 – Defense of the doctoral thesis on “Individual metabolic characteristics of the organism and their effect on the course of myocardial infarction in the experiment”. Tashkent.
The main areas of practice:
Measures to prevent anemia, the introduction of stem cell transplant into practices
The main directions of scientific activity:
Influence of individual characteristics of the body on the course of diseases, the problems of anemia, the issues of alloimmunization in transfusiology
The main scientific works for the last 5 years:
Articles and theses:
• Actual aspects of the genetic basis of interpersonal differences in responses to drug therapy. Med. f. Uzb. – 2013 – №5. – P. 52-57.
• Status of blood service in the Republic of Uzbekistan. Central Asian Medical Journal. M. Mirrakhimova – 2014 – T. 20. – Ex. Pp. 65-67.
• Alloimmunization and immunological safety of blood transfusions. Central Asian Medical Journal. M. Mirrakhimova – 2014 – T. 20. – Ex. Pp. 86-88.
• Modern methods of blood purification with reference to hematology. Bulletin of the Association of Doctors of Uzbekistan – 2014 – №4. – P. 103-106.
• Lymphomas. Honey. f. Uzb. – 2015 – №1. – P. 71-77.
• The first results of stem cell treatment in patients with multiple myeloma in Uzbekistan. Honey. f. Uzb. – 2015 – №2. – P. 5-7.
• Modern aspects of plasmapheresis. Med f. Uzb. – 2015 – №3. – P. 82-86.
• Improvement of the diagnosis of alloimmunization with erythrocyte antigens for the prevention of posttransfusion complications and hemolytic disease of newborns. Med. f. Uzb. – 2015 – №4. – P. 106-109.
• Cord blood is an alternative source of stem cells Med. f. Uzb. – 2015 – №6. – P. 104-112.
• Prevention of posttransfusion complications through a comprehensive isoserological examination of recipients to identify and determine the specificity of antibodies to transfusion-dangerous red cell antigens. Infection, immunity and pharmacology – 2016 – No. 2. – P. 128-131.
• Collection and storage of autologous hematopoietic stem cells for the treatment of myeloma in Uzbekistan. Infection, immunity and pharmacology – 2016 – No. 2. – P. 74 -77.
• Results of the use of therapeutic plasmapheresis in patients with myeloma. Infection, immunity and pharmacology – 2016 – No. 2. – P. 125-128.
• Group of blood for ABO and Rhesus from donated donors of Uzbekistan. VIII Congress of Hematologists and Transfusiologists of the Republic of Belarus. October 26-27, 2017g
• Transplantation of organs and tissues – yesterday and today. Organization and management of health care. – 2018. – №1. – P. 42-50.
Teaching aids and methodological recommendations:
• Standards of diagnostics and treatment of hematological diseases in adults at the republican, provincial and district levels. Tashkent, 2014. 51s.
• Immunophenotyping of peripheral blood cells and bone marrow in flow cytofluorimetry in oncohematological patients. Tashkent, 2014. 132c.
• Instructions for the phenotyping of red blood cells. Tashkent, 2016. 28s.
• There is a clamp of the clinic in Poland. Tashkent, 2016. 88s.
• Fundamental and applied aspects of molecular genetics in medicine. Tashkent, 2016. 352s.
• Pluripotent stem cells in medical science and practice. Tashkent, 2016. 152p.
• Methods of Isoserology. Tashkent, 2017y. 35b.